Game Description of Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough
Set in the European Theatre of Operations from 1943-1944, Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough combines eleven single-player levels with nine new multiplayer maps and includes new locations, new weapons, and new soldiers.
As U.S. Army Sergeant John Baker, you will join the battle at Kasserine Pass in North Africa, race to capture Messina in Sicily, and finally repel the German army at the historic battle of Monte Battaglia in the heart of Italy.
Armed with a new arsenal of weapons, you will fight alone and with squad mates and rush to stop the Axis powers by striking at the soft underbelly of Europe.
The multiplayer game has been enhanced with the addition of Liberation Mode. In this mode, defeated players must be rescued by surviving teammates to continue the fight. The popular Tug-of-War and Objective modes also return. In addition, you can drive tanks and minesweepers can lay down and defuse mines. Choose from American, British, Italian, and German skins in all multiplayer modes.
Game Features Of Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough:
- - Eleven single-player levels ranging from the fight for Kasserine Pass in North Africa to the historic battle of Monte Battaglia in the heart ofItaly.
- - Nine new multiplayer levels including the monastery at Monte Cassino,the streets of Messina, and the beach at Anzio.
- - Improved multiplayer battles, including the all-new Liberation mode inwhich defeated players become POWs who must be rescued by their teammates.Plus the popular Tug-of-War and Objective modes.
- - Access to historically accurate World War II era weapons.
- - Enter and exit vehicles at will including the M4 Sherman Tank.
- - New soldier models, skins and voices, including American, British and Italian troops.
- - Sound effects by the award winning Medal of HonorT sound design team at EALA.