STUDIO: EA Los Angeles
GENRE: Action, Shooting
FRANCHISE: Medal of Honor
Release Date: 4 Sep 2007
PLATFORM: PlayStation 3, Xbox LIVE, Xbox 360, PC Download, PC
Online Cost: 9.9$
Genre : First-person shooter
Mode: Single player Multiplayer
Rating : CERO: CESRB: TOFLC: MPEGI: 16+
About the game Medal of Honor Airborne.
Take to the skies in Medal of Honor Airborne, where you’ll drop into grueling ground attacks in a bid to turn the tide of WWII. Begin each mission in the air above Axis controlled battlefields, then make your mark in the largest airborne operations in history.
Starting with your jump from a C-47 transport plane, every choice you make can seal your fate. In the air, control your parachute to select a landing spot that brings you the greatest strategic advantage. Follow the green smoke to recommended landing areas where Allied forces will be waiting, or go it alone by landing on rooftops or balconies. But craft your strategy carefully: every move you make, from your choice of landing spot to the enemies you engage on the ground, will determine your success in the mission, and whether or not you are truly one of the Airborne elite.
In Medal Of Honor: Airborne, you'll step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the 82nd Airborne Division. Engage in battles throughout Europe, from rocky beginnings in Sicily to war-winning triumphs in Germany. Each mission begins behind enemy lines, with an intense and fully interactive airdrop. Your ability to determine your own starting point dramatically changes the way each mission plays out. View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot. On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain. A wide variety of authentic, customizable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Choose your path in this free roaming FPS environment. Medal of Honor Airborne will also feature exceptionally photo-realistic characters, adding to the intensity of the cinematic, story-driven game.
FEATURES of Medal of Honor Airborne.
- Open Battlefields - Start each mission with an airdrop into enemy territory where the landing spot you choose can dramatically change the course of battle. On the ground, tackle enemies and complete objectives in whatever order you chose as your navigate your way through a massive, free-roaming environment.
- Vertical Combat - Fight on the ground or atop roofs, balconies, towers, ruins, and natural formations in a variety of environments authentic to the European Theater of War.
- Affordance AI - A formidable new AI system delivers unpredictable and intelligent enemies which challenge even your most battle-hardened strategies.
- Upgradeable Weapons - For the first time, enhance your chosen weapon with authentic, customizable field modifications that affect your marksmanship.
- War is Hell - How and where you engage the enemy triggers death animations unique to each and every encounter.
Visit official Website >> http://games.ea.com/moh/airborne/