- Title: PoxNora
- Genre: Free to Play, Strategy, RPG
- Developer: Sony Online Entertainment, LLC.
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment, LLC.
- Release Date: 15 Dec 2011
- Languages: English
About the Game
PoxNora is a collectible, turn-based, tactical, online fantasy game. Players command armies of fantastic creatures, cast spells of devastating power, and summon relics and equipment of ancient renown in order to defeat their opponents.
- Delve into classic turn-based strategy gaming with elements of table top miniatures, chess and TCG style gameplay all wrapped into one
- Choose a side of good, evil, or a little of both through full or split faction play
- Build your collection of runes over time and customize your decks through the rune manager
- Trade any or all of your runes with the entire community
- Battle and wage war against opponents through exciting player vs. player gameplay
- Join in draft tournaments to win prizes
- Earn experience for your champions through single player or pvp gameplay
- Save up and spend virtual gold that you earn after every match to get your hands on runes through the Player Rewards store
- Free – to – play with optional content available for purchase
Wild Alliance Expansion:PoxNora’s 18th expansion, released in November 2011, offers exciting new lore and races to the world. Dominate with the Myx, an insect type creature that loves sand and acid, or try your hand at the mischievous imps who use trickery and teamwork to take down opponents. Cackle at your enemies with the wild dog- like creatures, Hyaenids, from the Shattered Peaks or take to the skies with Savage Tundra’s Strig champions;, they look a lot like owls! There’s much more to check out, so sign up today! Wild Alliance runes are available through individual pack purchases, or a larger box purchase. Head over to the marketplace and check out what’s available to immerse yourself in the world of PoxNora.